Metro Brands IPO is all set to hit the markets on 10th December 2021 and will be open for subscription till 14th December 2021. Metro Brands offers a wide range of footwear products for different customer segments and occasions. Established in the year 1955, the company’s products are mainly targeted the mid and premium segment customers. Apart from footwear, the company also offers socks, belts, bags, foot care, shoe-care products and wallets. Some of its popular brands include Metro, Da Vinchi and Walkaway.
Some quick facts about the Metro Brands IPO:
Price band of Metro Brands IPO
The price band for the Metro Brands IPO is between Rs. 485 to Rs. 500 per share.
The minimum lot size for the Metro Brands IPO is of 30 shares.
The issue size for Metro Brands IPO is Rs. 1367.51 crores.
Shares of Metro Brands are likely to be listed on 22nd December 2021.
Key strengths and opportunities
- Metro Brands is a leading player in India’s footwear segment
- The company offers a diverse range of brands and products at different price points.
- Metro Brands has a widespread presence through multiple channels
- The company is well-managed by an experienced team
- Metro Brands has a strong track record of growth and profitability
Key factors to keep in mind while investing in the Metro Brands IPO:
In its Red Herring Prospectus, the company has listed some factors which may impact the future performance of the company, such as:
- The company operates in segment with fierce competition and is subject to frequent changes, particularly customer preferences and designs. The company’s inability to promptly identify and respond to changing trends or customer preferences may decrease the demand for its products adversely affecting the business and profitability.
- The company is dependent on third-parties for the manufacturing of all its products we sell any disruptions in the same may impact the company’s reputation, business and financial condition.
- The company generates a significant portion of its revenues from sale of third-parties brands and any disruptions in the same or a reduction in demand for their products could adversely affect the company’s business and cash flows.
- For detailed information on the risks associated with the IPO, please refer to the Red Herring Prospectus.
To invest in the Metro Brands IPO click here.
– Written and contributed by Pradeep Sukumaran.